Carlos Toraño (Honduras) Casa T. Ch. - Kommentarer och betyg

Cigarrer och allt som hör till, det goda livet.

Moderator: Klubbmedlemmar SmCS

Daniel P
Generalsekreterare

Carlos Toraño (Honduras) Casa T. Ch. - Kommentarer och betyg

Post by Daniel P »

Carlos Toraño (Honduras) Casa Toraño Churchill

Facon: Churchill.
Täckblad: Ecuador Connecticut
Omblad: Nicaragua
Inlaga: Honduras, Nicaragua and a family blend of Central & South American Tobaccos.
Röktid: 70-100 minuter
-----------------------------------------------------
Kommentarer: Grädde, mandel, ljus choklad och lite ceder. Täckbladet är gräddgult och jämnt helt utan markerade vener. Draget är riktigt bra och den vitgrå askan hänger kvar bra. Medel kropp och mild till medium styrka. Brinner rakt och fint. Den breda gördeln med stor bild av Toraño-plantagen och logon är vacker och har lite relief i loggan. Efter hand kommer lite torkade frukter.

Betyg: Plus för smaker och komplexitet. Inga minus. Jag ger denna cigarr en fyra av fem möjliga.
-----------------------------------------------------

Atlantic (allmänt om CT):
"
The tradition began in 1916, shortly after Don Santiago Toraño arrived in Cuba from his native Spain. Decades later, his son Carlos made a key contribution to the industry, by introducing the renowned "Piloto Cubano" seed from Cuba in the Dominican Republic in the 1960's. Today, Don Santiago's grandson and great-grandson continue his family heritage with a handcrafted cigar of unmistakable Toraño quality. Quality carried through the years for your smoking pleasure. A Toraño cigar represents four generations of family tradition that include many personal sacrifices. Every Toraño cigar carries the personal family touch that makes it one of the world's best. Only the highest quality vintage tobaccos and hand workmanship go into a Toraño cigar to ensure a unique blend of art and craftsmanship. Each leaf is personally selected from a private family reserve and set aside exclusively for the making of these cigars. Blended with the finest filler that is recognized for its exquisite superiority the world over, the Toraño cigar is then skillfully rolled in the most expensive and sought after tobacco wrapper available. The honor of making a Toraño cigar is given only to the most skilled cigar makers, those who possess the rare ability needed to create these unique blends. Taking absolutely no shortcuts, each critical step is done completely by hand to ensure a finished cigar without parallel. Toraño cigars are then aged months in Spanish cedar vaults until they reach the peak of perfection. This creates a marriage of the blends to be counted among the world's best. Even then, only the best of these cigars get to be hand boxed in an exclusive Toraño package, design to fit the personality of anyone who appreciates quality.

Sincerely, The Toraño Family
"

http://www.botlshop.se:
"Den cigarr som Carlos själv röker. Det är en mild cigarr som tilltalar de som prioriterar smak före styrka."

http://www.caminoviejo.com:
"
The Casa Torano is a complex cigar with a variety of flavors. Hints of spice, sweet cream, and mild pepper can be tasted with this smoke. The cigar was developed as the Torano private "house" blend and was released to the public due to the ciga's growing demand.
"
Cigars, cars, spirits, military and diversions: The good life.
Ouch
Ålderspresident

Sv: Carlos Toraño (Honduras) Casa T. Ch. - Kommentarer och b

Post by Ouch »

Borås-garre, Daniel?
Daniel P
Generalsekreterare

Post by Daniel P »

Japp. Inga konstigheter what-so-ever med fuktigheten :tummenupp:
Cigars, cars, spirits, military and diversions: The good life.
Peter (Hällingsjö)
Blivande hederssmålänning
Location: Hell In Shoe - Liten håla i Värsta Götaland, Smålands ambassadör i Väst

Post by Peter (Hällingsjö) »

Daniel P wrote:Japp. Inga konstigheter what-so-ever med fuktigheten :tummenupp:
Ahh! Ni avser att det kan vara fuktigt i Borås, det är ju det jag alltid sagt.

I Borås är humidorens uppgift att hålla fukten utanför istället för tvärt om :hamra-i-huvudet: :did-i-say-that: